About the Report
Never before has the K-12 community had access to insights like these. The Frontline Research & Learning Institute’s second annual report is now available, with data from over 5,000 K-12 organizations using Frontline’s absence and substitute management tool.
The National 2016-17 Employee Absence Report shares insights from 3,345,182 employees and 46,285,736 absences — data so comprehensive that the Center for Research and Reform in Education at Johns Hopkins University has deemed it representative of national trends.
Download this report to learn about:
- The average number of absences per employee and how this has changed from 2015-16
- The most common causes of employee absences in 2016-17
- The number and percentage of absences that were professionally related
- Trends in substitute activity across the past two school years
- Fill rates by day of week and by lead time
- And more
If you are interested in last year’s report, you can view it here